Thursday 21 February 2019

Presentation of past simple through songs

Image result for paradise coldplay


When she was just a girl, she expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
So she ran away in her sleep and dreamed of 
Para-para-paradise, para-para-paradise, para-para-paradiese
Every time she closed her eyes.

Paradise, Coldplay.

Image result for set fire to the rain 

But I set fire to the rain
Watched it pour as I touched your face
Well, it burned while I cried
Cause I heard it screaming out your name.   

Set fire to the rain, Adele.


Image result for pink music bandYou took my hand
You showed me how
You promised me you'd be around
Uh huh
That's right
I took your words
And I believed
In everything
You said to me

Who knew, Pink.



Image result for yellow submarineIn the town where I was born
Lived a man who sailed to sea
And he told us of his life
In the land of submarines
So we sailed up to the sun
Till we found a sea of green
And we lived beneath the waves
In our yellow submarine


Yellow Submarine, The Beatles.





















No comments:

Post a Comment